Please sign in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please sign in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My interpretation for Forest Walker

Go down

My interpretation for Forest Walker Empty My interpretation for Forest Walker

Post  Brain Burner Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Deep in a forest forgotten in dreams, freakish creatures roamed the land, in pure desperation to seek out lively souls. Only two known beings that are trapped in the forest with innate abilities intertwined with a once forgotten legend are capable of saving these lively souls.

Since the beginning of time, the ancient gods of nature carved and forged their own powers into a set specific number of small rocks. With those forged rocks, anyone who is in possession of them is given the capability to have anything their hearts desire. Devastation may be bestowed upon the lands if a soul of hatred and evil collects these ancient relics. The prophecies show us a description of the two heroes in question; their destinies are as adventurous and as justified as their hearts are pure. Twins of the same family root are somehow trapped in the forest; left alone by their birth mother to die. The two are now protectors of the land of the forgotten.
The male identical twin was incredibly strong, yet he lacked in wit. His specialty rested in the sheath. A sword forged by the goddess of destruction. Quickly he could draw his sword out at his enemies. Just like her brother; his younger twin sister was agile and nimble, so much faster in mind and reality.

Exceeding their natural limits was always a breeze for them, but since a new foe has been conjured by the spirits of the after-realm. Seizing the creature with their exponentially climaxing abilities; the forest will always be protected by Destiny, the twins of life.

Brain Burner
Founder
Founder

Rings : 94

https://forest-walkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down